AeroPress Coffee & Espresso Maker [Aeropress]
The Aeropress was invented by Alan Adler, the man behind the Aerobie flying ring. It has been praised by professional cuppers and coffee aficionados, including famed coffee reviewer Kenneth Davids, as a revolutionary way to make excellent coffee.
"When used properly, AeroPress produces a remarkably good straight espresso and an excellent Americano-style taller cup. In fact, it produces a better espresso shot than many home machines that cost twenty or thirty times as much." Kenneth Davids
Detailed Product Description:
• Hot, not boiling, water is mixed with the grounds for only 10 seconds, extracting the richest flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness.
• Then, gentle air pressure pushes the brew through a micro-filter in about 20 seconds.
• Brew up to four shots of super-smooth espresso at a time. Dilute with hot water for a great cup of regular coffee or with milk for an excellent latte.
• Cleanup is a snap. Eject the "puck" of spent grounds and rinse or wipe the plunger to remove the coffee oils.
• Comes with 350 micro-filter papers (that can be rinsed and reused), a coffee measuring scoop, stirrer and funnel for adding coffee ground to the AeroPress.
• Made in the U.S., by the same people who brought you the amazing Aerobie® Flying Ring