Baratza Vario Coffee Grinder 
Digital ceramic burr grinder
The Baratza Vario is a commercial grinder with 54mm ceramic flat burrs with a throughput of 1.9 grams per second and an innovative, macro/micro grind adjustment with 230 settings. The sleek contemporary design, small foot print, and adjustability for any style of coffee. It is also perfect as a home grinder.
Detailed Product Description:
• Mahlkönig 54mm ceramic flat are 10x harder than carbon steel burrs and stay sharper longer - 1.5 -2.0X longer than steel burrs.
• Ceramic flat burrs keep the coffee cool by limiting the amount of heat transferred from the burrs to the grinds.
• Grind-on-Demand feature with Electronic Dosing means you grind only the coffee you require for each shot directly into your espresso porta filter. The risk of stale ground coffee common in mechanical dosing units is eliminated.
• Programmable digital controls with LCD display - the grind duration is set using the up/down arrow buttons, and three user-programmable grind time buttons with LED indicators allow grinds for espresso, filter, or coffee press.
• Innovative Dual Cam Grind Adjustment - the right hand lever lets you choose what type of grind you’d like; the left hand lever lets you fine tune the grind within the range you’ve selected for a perfect grind.
• Over 230 grind settings available.
• PortaHolder allows for hands-free operation and has universally adjustable brackets for any portafilter.
• Super-quiet belt-drive operation.
• Powerful DC motor turns slowly, resulting in cool, quiet operation and permiting extended grinding time. The circuitry is equipped with an automatic reset thermal switch.
Plugs into regular 120V outlet
Includes grinder, hopper, lid, grounds bin, PortaHolder and instruction manual
Size: 4-1/2”W x 14-1/2”H x 7-1/4”D
Warranty: 1 year