A new Podcast at Fetco discusses technical questions about brewing coffee. Among the questions:
1. How much coffee should be used for brewing a batch of coffee?
2. How do I adjust the volume of coffee brewed?
3. How long does it take for the brewer to heat up after it is installed?
4. What should the temperature of the coffee be when it is flows into the dispenser?
5. What is the difference between hold time and serve time?
6. What should the water temperature be coming from the sprayhead?
7. What is the best way to take the temperature at the sprayhead?
8. What is the best way to verify tank temperature?
9. Why is my Extractor brewer not brewing a full batch?
Good, helpful information from Fetco.