Bunn Filter EQHP-35L [39000.0011]
Easy Clear® High Performance 35,000 Gallon Water Quality Systems
For use in medium volume applications where lime scale inhibitor is needed - any beverage or application using ambient water
Detailed Product Description:
• Consistent great-tasting brewed coffee and tea from water with reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor.
• Incorporates multi-zone pharmaceutical grade pleated nylon pre-filter.
• Pre-filter offers exceptional sediment holding capacity and particle reduction to 0.2 microns.
• Equipment protection from reduced sediment particles that can clog the sprayhead.
• NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety.
• Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction.
• Reduced scale formation by the controlled release of proprietary scale inhibitors.
• System includes a head assembly, integral mounting bracket, and single cartridge filter.
• Patented Quick Connect valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water with 1/4 turn, allowing for simple and trouble-free cartridge changeouts.
• Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure.
• Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block media and require no pre-activiation.
• 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
• System maximum operating pressure is 100 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature 100˚F (38˚C).
Service Flow Rate and Capacity: 3.34 gpm/35,000 Gallons
Micron Rating: .02
Connection: Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/8” FNPT
Size: 16.25” L x 4.0” W