Bunn LCA-2 Ambient - LiquiBox, High-Product-Ratio [34400.0003]
For High Volume Usage
Detailed Product Description:
• Attractive appearance and narrow 12" (30.5 cm) width
• Dispense over 125 - 5 oz. (148 ml) cups per hour with a 120 volt, 15 amp electrical connection or over 500 - 5 oz. (148 ml) cups per hour with a 240 volt / 30 amp electrical connection
• Uses .5 gallon (1.9 litre) and most 1 gallon (3.8 litre) bag-in-box (BIB) containers
• Insulated product cabinet assures maximum product life
• Reﬁll or rinse LED lights alert the operator for concentrate or cleaning
• Global multi-volt design is easily converted to ratings from 100 to 240 volts (50-60 hertz) eliminating the need to inventory multiple electrical conﬁgurations
• FlavorGard™ technology continuously monitors extract-to-water ratio and assures ﬂavor consistency
• Easy-to-program one touch portion control model available
• Sanitation listed by ETL to NSF Standard 18 and safety listed by ETL to UL Standard (UL 197) and CSA Standard (C22.2 No. 109 - model LCR-2C)
LiquiBox QC/D II connector
Product Ratio Range - 45:1 to 100:1
4" adjustable black legs
Electrical: 120V/15 amp - requires 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V,single phase,60 hz.
Plumbing: 20-90 psi (138-621 kPa) from a 3⁄8" (10 mm) or larger supply line. Unit requires a 2.2 gpm line flow capacity. A shut-off valve should be installed in the line before the unit. Install a regulator in line when pressure is greater than 90 psi to reduce pressure to 50 psi. Supplied with 3⁄8" (10 mm) male flare fitting.
Size: 30” H x 12.2” W x 24.9” D
Weight: 75 pounds
Warranty: Circuit boards: 3 years parts and labor; All other parts: 2 years parts and 1 year labor
Confused about which model to buy?
Click here for our Bunn Coffee Maker Buying Guide
Click here for our Bunn Coffee Maker Comparison Chart