Curtis Cafe PC3 Primo Cappuccino Machine - Lighted Display [CAFEPC3CL100]
Instant Cappuccino Machine with 3 Hoppers
The compact Curtis Café PC offers commercial quality at an exceptional value. Café PC models share many critical components with Curtis’ Generation Three Primo Cappuccino Systems, so you get all the benefits of a professional machine without the high-end features you may not need. And, the Café PC is available in multiple drink models for maximum flexibility.
Detailed Product Description:
• 3 hoppers - 4 lbs. each
• Bright, Back-lit Graphic Display - attractive curved front enhances the standard display graphic, while back-light garners attention, and stimulates sales.
• Fits anywhere - the Café PC’s compact size lets you place it virtually anywhere. A close water connection and standard 120VAC power allows use of any available outlet.
• Low Maintenance Costs - the key components that ensure reliable operation in the Café PC are same heavy-duty components used in our top-of-the-line PCGT models, so you don’t have to compromise with a less expensive machine. Plus, many components are shared across all four models within the Cafe Series.
• Consistent Drink Quality - Café models utilize Curtis’ proven advanced ADS™ digital control module that allows precision blending for consistently great beverages. Powder-to-water ratio is set right from the front panel, so there’s never a need to manually adjust internal valves. Plus, Café series machines can be set for continuous or portion control dispensing.
• Designed to keep profits flowing - from the drip tray to the removable powder hoppers, the Café PC is designed for quick, mess-free servicing without special training.
• Direct Drive Mixing Augers ensure smooth, high-speed blending of powdered drinks.
• High Velocity Whipping Motors – sloped whipping motors ensure smooth, high-speed blending of powdered drinks.
• Easy Access Front Open Door with inside hinged panel simplies powder fills and maintenance.
• Angled Whipping Chamber and “Brake-Type” Auger Motors ensure perfect drinks - powder augers feature a brake-type motor that accurately stops the dispensing process at your set ratio every time; angled chamber drain liquids far better to signicantly reduce cleaning requirements.
• Touch-Button Hot Water Cleaning System - a simple, one button operation sends a powerful blast of hot water into the whipper chamber, rinsing it for easy clean-up and reducing powder build up.
• Removable drip tray catches any spills to keep counter area clean and tidy.
Brew Capacity: 135/5 oz. cups/hour
Plugs into regular 120V outlet
Export voltages available
Electrical: 120V / 1800W / 15A
Plumbing: 1/4" Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 31-1/8"H x 11-5/8"W x 22-3/8"D
Weight: 76 pounds
Warranty: 3-years electronic components, 2-years non-electronic components, 1-year labor.