Curtis CBP Combo Coffee/Tea Brewer [CBP10000]
Image shows brewer configured for coffee and tea - only one brewer ships
Automatic Combination Coffee and Tea Brewer - Low Profile
With a simple change of brewing vessel and brew cone, the Curtis G3 ComboBrew can brew crystal clear iced tea and rich, robust coffee from the same precision system. At the center of the ComboBrew is Curtis’ exclusive G3 Universal Control Module. This sophisticated digital “brain” provides precision control over the entire brewing and operating process. Its pre-programmed factory settings deliver ideal results right out of the carton. Simply add bulk tea leaves, flowthru filter packs or ground coffee, then press the clearly marked brew button for gallons of cool, flavorful iced tea or rich coffee in just minutes.
Detailed Product Description:
• G3 Digital Control Module (G3/Technology) offers full brewing programmability with unsurpassed reliability. Allows for gourmet fine-tuning with Pulse-Brewing, Pre-Infusion, Fast-Brew, Dual-Batch and other G3 standard features.
• Two Preset Buttons for Coffee and Tea – allows you to select between small and large brews at the touch of a button.
• Intuitive Scroll-Through Prescision Programming - large display communicates functions at a glance. Easily adjust time, volume, temperature, brew functions and more.
• Saves Operating Costs – save mode automatically activates when brewer is idle.
• Energy save mode automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle
• On-Board Diagnostics Reduce Downtime – continual sensing of proper operation. A service phone number and error code will be displayed in the rare event assistance is required.
• Adjustable shelf accommodates brewing into smaller airpots and other serving vessels.
• Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances extraction of gourmet coffee flavor.
• Automatic Brew Lock-Out Switch means tea brewing is only allowed when TCO Dispenser is detected in place.
• Factory-set iced tea recipes for regular and tropical tea for out-of-the-box operation.
Brew Capacity: brews 12 gallons/hour of tea or 5 gallons/hour of coffee
Plugs into regular 120V outlet
Export voltages available
Electrical: 120V / 1700W / 14A
Plumbing: 1/4" Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 29"H x 9"W x 20-7/8"D
Weight: 49 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components