Curtis G3 Concept Series Primo Cappuccino™ Machine [EXPR10]
Instant Cappuccino Machine makes instant cappuccino, latte or espresso-flavored drinks
Beautifully styled and digitally advanced, there’s never been anything like the all-new Expressions Multi-Flavor™ Beverage Dispenser from Curtis. With endless flavor combinations, Curtis has incorporated the industry’s most advanced digital technology – G3 ADS™ – into the new Multi-Flavor Machine. It’s this G3 technology that dramatically simplifies use and minimizes maintenance costs.
Detailed Product Description:
• Mix and dispense 12 drinks from only 5 ingredients. Machine has 1-10 pound hopper for base product and 4 - 2 hoppers for flavors.
• G3 Digital Control Module - Provides precise control over all critical blending and dispensing functions.
• Custom design and programing for each unique flavor dispense.
• Large LCD digital display — allows for easy Scroll-through precision programming as well as on-board diagnostics.
• Compact design requires only 14.5” of counter space.
• Large, customizable, backlighted graphic display and flavor labels.
• Easy access front door with hinged panel — Simplifies powder refills and maintenance.
• Easy-Serve dispensing tube with large Capacity drip tray — Integral guide, positions cup directly below dispensing spout. Dual Overflow via-ducts indicate when drip tray should be drained.
• Touch-Button Hot Water Cleaning System — Simple, one button operation sends a powerful blast of hot water into the whipper chamber, rinsing it for easy clean-up and reducing powder build up.
• Angled Whipping Chamber and “Brake-Type” Auger Motors - To ensure perfect drinks, powder augers feature a brake-type motor that accurately stops the dispensing process at the set ratio every time. Angled chamber drain liquids far better to significantly reduce cleaning requirements.
• Digital Temperature Control precisely senses water temperature and level to maximize energy efficiency and prevent heating element burnout.
• Fixed-Flow Water System ensures precise drink blending regardless of irregularities in water pressure/volume.
• Easy Access Front Open Door with inside hinged panel simplies powder fills and maintenance.
• Angled Whipping Chamber and “Brake-Type” Auger Motors ensure perfect drinks - powder augers feature a brake-type motor that accurately stops the dispensing process at your set ratio every time; angled chamber drain liquids far better to signicantly reduce cleaning requirements.
Specialty concentrated product is required for use
Plugs into regular 120V outlet
Export voltages available
Electrical: 120V / 1800W / 15A
Plumbing: 1/4" Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 34-1/2"H x 14-1/2"W x 26-1/4"D
Weight: 80 pounds
Warranty: 3-years electronic components, 2-years non-electronic components, 1-year labor.