Curtis DHG Dual Hopper Coffee Grinder [DHG-10]
Dual Hopper, Portion-Control Coffee Grinder
Curtis grinding systems feature fully automatic operation. A host of intelligent design features are incorporated to give you the most efficient, dependable and easy-to-operate coffee grinders you can buy.
Detailed Product Description:
• Fully automatic operation.
• Solid state, dual range timers ensure precise portion control in all portion sizes.
• Infinitely adjustable grind settings - from extra-coarse to extra-fine grinding.
• Fully adjustable portion sizes - 1 oz. to 27 oz.
• Larger hopper capacity than competitive models - reduces labor costs with less frequent refills.
• One-button grinding - automatically stops when portion is fully distributed.
• Lighted select/start buttons begins grinding process as hopper is selected - no “two step” process.
• Positive flow auger - for uninterrupted coffee dispensing.
• Self-adjusting brew rails - easily handle large Gemini brew baskets and all other basket models and sizes.
• Gemini match profile - wider base than competitive models. Brew rails never extend beyond housing with larger baskets.
• Large grinding burrs - provide faster more efficient operation.
• Highly accurate and consistent throw - for even distribution, dust reduction.
• Uniform grind
• Powerful 1/2 hp motor - equipped with safety circuit breaker.
• Standard 120VAC Operation.
Export voltages available
Hopper Capacity: 7.5 lbs. each side
Electrical: 120V / 8A
Size: 30-1/2"H x 10-1/8"W x 14-5/8"D
Weight: 62 pounds
Warranty: One-Year Warranty on all components; 40 months or 40,000 lbs. of coffee on grinding burrs.