Curtis MWMGT Mercury 10 Gallon Brewing System [MWMGT1000]
Mercury 10 Gallon Brewing System
The Curtis Mercury brews up to 800 cups of coffee per hour, then lets you move it precisely where it’s most convenient for service.
The key to the Mercury System is its powerful wall-mounted brewing module. At the touch of a button, it instantly delivers up to ten gallons of “brew temperature” water. Mercury incorporates proven protection features designed for large volume coffee service. Wall-mounted guide brackets position the vessel precisely in place during the brew cycle. A brew-interlock safety switch allows brewing only when the spout is correctly positioned, preventing the possibility of spills or burns. The SuperSatellite vessel is securely fastened to the service cart, which features a wide-wheel base for extra stability. Plus, Mercury forever ends the dangerous practice of hand carrying large trays, laden with pots of hot, scalding coffee from the brewer to the service area.
With Generation Three Technology, the Curtis® Mercury puts brewing mastery at the users’ finger tips. Create signature flavor profiles with precise, digital control over the entire brewing process. Customize pre-infusion, pulse brewing, water bypass, cold brew lock-out and many more settings for optimal flavor. Save your settings for consistently great coffee every time. G3 Technology also offers a variety of easily modifiable pre-programmed brewing recipes. Choose from Gourmet Standard, Dark Roast, Light Roast, High Yield, Filter Pack and Decaf. And with its scroll-through menu, it’s easy to fine-tune the brewing process for your exacting gourmet profile.
Detailed Product Description:
• G3 Digital Control Module provides precise control over all aspects of brewing in an intuitive, easy-to-read and operate system
• Pre-Set Global Recipes at the touch of a single button – no complex equipment required. Standard recipes include: Gourmet Standard, Dark Roast, Light Roast, High Yield, Filter Pack and Decaf.
• Quickly brews up to ten gallons of coffee.
• Three separate brew buttons – 3, 6, and 10 gallon brews.
• Easy to use. Simple color coded buttons. Instructions in English and Spanish.
• Safety heater lockout system provides failsafe heater control.
• Safety Interlocking Brew Spout — brews only when properly connected to its SuperSatellite.
• 10 Gallon SuperSatellite Vessel has a thermostatically controlled warming element to maintain ideal serving temperature. Self contained aerator keeps coffee fresh. Vessel is secured to cart for safety and includes an integral drip tray.
Brew Capacity: brews 40 gallons/hour
No cord attached
Export voltages available
SuperSatellite Vessel not Included -
click here for Curtis SuperSatellite Vessels
Coffee Vessel Cart not Included -
click here for Curtis Vessel Cart
Electrical: 208V / 1500W / 42A / 3 phase
Plumbing: Compression 3/8 NPT X 3/8 O.D. Tube; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 43-1/2"H x 8-1/2"W x 10-1/2"D
Weight: 60 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components