Curtis PCGT3 Primo Cappuccino Machine [PCGT3C10000]
Instant Cappuccino Machine with 3 Flavors
Beautifully styled, digitally advanced and financially rewarding, there’s never been anything like the all-new G3 Concept Series Primo Cappuccino™ Machines from Curtis. Features include smooth, Euro-styled lines and an impressive, oversized backlit display. The real beauty is what lies behind its stunning surface - Curtis has incorporated the industry’s most advanced digital technology – G3 ADS™ – into the new Primo Cappuccino Machine. It’s this G3 technology that dramatically simplifies use, minimizes maintenance costs and provides precise control over all critical blending and dispensing functions.
Detailed Product Description:
• 3 hoppers - 1/5lb and 2/10 lb.
• Irradiant LCD Digital Display – extra bright and easy to see.
• Scroll-Through Precision Programming – adjust powder flow in 5% increments and water temperature from 80°F to 200°F to create the perfect hot or cold beverage for your operation.
• Factory Pre-Set for out-of-the-box operation.
• Access Code – prevents unauthorized access to programming and control features.
• On-Board Diagnostics continually senses proper operation. A service number will be displayed if technical assistance is required.
• Touch Controls – smooth and easy to clean.
• Fully Sealed – G3 chips and processors are encapsulated in an impact-resistant polymer, virtually eliminating the harmful effects of heat, moisture and physical damage.
• Direct Drive Mixing Augers ensure smooth, high-speed blending of powdered drinks.
• High Velocity Whipping Motors – sloped whipping motors ensure smooth, high-speed blending of powdered drinks.
• Digital Temperature Control precisely senses water temperature and level to maximize energy efficiency and prevent heating element burnout.
• Fixed-Flow Water System ensures precise drink blending regardless of irregularities in water pressure/volume.
• Easy Access Front Open Door with inside hinged panel simplies powder fills and maintenance.
• Angled Whipping Chamber and “Brake-Type” Auger Motors ensure perfect drinks - powder augers feature a brake-type motor that accurately stops the dispensing process at your set ratio every time; angled chamber drain liquids far better to signicantly reduce cleaning requirements.
• Easy-Serv Dispensing Tubes - bright yellow color directs customers to proper cup placement. Extended, taper design prevents splashes.
• Touch-Button Hot Water Cleaning System - a simple, one button operation sends a powerful blast of hot water into the whipper chamber, rinsing it for easy clean-up and reducing powder build up.
• Large Capacity Drip Tray/Cup Guide positions cups directly below dispensing spout. Dual overow via-ducts indicate when drip tray should be drained and serviced.
Brew Capacity: 135 cups/hour
Plugs into regular 120V outlet
Export voltages available
Electrical: 120V / 1800W / 15A
Plumbing: 1/4" Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 34-1/2"H x 14-1/2"W x 23-1/2"D
Weight: 125 pounds
Warranty: 3-years electronic components, 2-years non-electronic components, 1-year labor.