Curtis TCTS Tea Brewer - Sweet Tea, 3-5 Gallon [TCTS10200]
Automatic Tea Brewer - Standard Height. Includes integrated electrical pump for sweetener.
At the center of the Curtis G3 Tea Brewing Systems is its unique Universal Control Module. The G3’s oversized LCD display and simple interface makes “scroll-through” programming incredibly easy. Of course, there’s no need to adjust the system, as Curtis’ pre-programmed factory settings deliver ideal results right out of the carton. Simply add bulk leaves or flow-thru filter packs and press the brew button for gallons of cool, flavorful iced tea in just minutes.
Detailed Product Description:
• G3 Digital Control Module (G3/Technology) offers full brewing programmability with unsurpassed reliability. Allows for gourmet fine-tuning with Pulse-Brewing, delay, dual-batch, and all critical brewing functions.
• G3 Enhanced Tea Flavor & Clarity – with digital accuracy, two separate precision valves provide unsurpassed control over concentrate brewing and dilution cycles.
• Intuitive Scroll-Through Precision Programming - large display communicates functions at a glance. Easily adjust time, volume, temperature, brew functions and more.
• “Fast Brew” Option – shortens brew time by allowing concentrate and dilution cycles to run at the same time.
• On-Board Diagnostics Reduce Downtime – continual sensing of proper operation. A service phone number and error code will be displayed in the rare event assistance is required.
• Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances extraction of gourmet coffee flavor.
• Automatic Brew Lock-Out Switch means tea brewing is only allowed when TCO Dispenser is detected in place.
• Factory-set iced tea recipes for regular and tropical tea for out-of-the-box operation.
Brew Capacity: brews 12 gallons/hour
Plugs into regular 120V outlet
Export voltages available
Electrical: 120V / 1700W / 14A
Plumbing: 1/4" Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 34"H x 10-1/8"W x 20-3/4"D
Weight: 48 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components