Curtis G4 TP15T Twin ThermoPro Brewer [G4TP2T10A310]
ThermoPro Twin 1.5 Gallon Brewer System
Curtis G4 aims to perfect coffee brewing through an acceleration of design and function. G4 features include an instinctive touch screen, icon-driven interface, provides users with seamless operation. It’s brewing science at its best… only from Curtis.
Detailed Product Description:
• Generation Four (G4) Digital Control – Large, 4.3" touch screen. Icon-driven interface streamlines operation.
• On-Screen Instructions – Provides fast, intuitive training; reduces service calls.
• Built-in Self Diagnostic System – Includes real-time feedback of the brewing process and energy saving mode
• Advanced Scale Warning System™ – Continually monitors and advises tank probe condition.
• Gold Cup Series™ – Digital Control Module provides precise control over all aspects of brewing: time, temperature, volume plus specialty coffee needs from pre-infusion to pulse- brewing to water bypass..
• Pre-set, one-touch Global Recipes – Based on coffee type, grind and weight. Simplifies profile setting for gourmet results every time.
• Industry’s most effective mineral tolerant design - Patented fast-wetting AFS Srayhead Non-metallic water level probe Non-immersed water temperature sensor
• Encapsulated Control Board – Protects against steam, water and impact.
• Three Batch Sizes - Field selectable for ˝, 1 or 1.5 gal. batch brewing.
• Enhanced Recovery Circuitry – boosts performance on 220V/single phase models
• Hot water faucet
• Stainless steel filter baskets with solenoid locks
• Stainless steel construction
Servers not Included - Designed for use with the following Curtis Servers:
Brew Capacity: brews 21 gallons/hour
No cord attached
Export voltages available
Also available in 3 phase or 3 phase with transformer models
Electrical: 220V / 50Hz / 23/34.5A, 5100/7600W
Plumbing: Elbow, Compression 3/8 NPT X 3/8 O.D. Tube
Size: 35.125"H x 20.25"W x 16.75"D
Weight: 82 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components