Curtis TP1TT ThermoPro Twin 1 Gallon Brewer - Tall [TP1TT10A3000]
ThermoPro Twin 1 to 1.5 Gallon Tall Brewer System
The CGBT one gallon gourmet brewing solution is perfect for smaller operations. The ThermoPro™ CGBT One Gallon Coffee Brewing System provides easy-to-use precision brewing for consistently rich and robust gourmet flavor brew after brew.
Detailed Product Description:
• Brew only what you need — two pre-set buttons allow you to select your desired brew volume at the touch of a button.
• Easily Fine Tune Your Signature Flavor — G3 systems offer complete control over time, volume, temperature and all brewer operating functions.
• Enjoy Simplified Maintenance — On-board self- diagnostics continually monitor the system, Intuitive error codes and service phone number are displayed in the uncommon event that service is required.
• Quick Recovery provided by standard 220V/single phase power — Easily field convertible for higher wattage faster recovery.
• Convenient hot water faucet for instant beverages and clean-up.
• Accommodates 1 gallon or 1.5 gallon Curtis ThermoPro™ Servers.
• Large LCD display provides scroll-through menu of programming options.
• Stainless steel construction
• One touch grind-to-brew — when combined with a Curtis ILGD Digital Grinder, brew cycle is automatically adjusted to correspond with selected grind amount for error-free brewing (three batch option only).
Brew Capacity: brews 8 gallons/hour
No cord attached
Export voltages available
Servers not Included - Designed for use with the following Curtis Servers:
Electrical: 220V / 5100/7600W / 23/35A
Plumbing: Compression 3/8 NPT X 3/8 O.D. Tube; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 36-5/8"H x 18"W x 16-5/8"D
Weight: 43 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components