Curtis TPC15S63 Milano Digital Single 1.5 Gallon Brewer - Dual Voltage [TPC15S63A110]
Milano Single 1.5 Gallon Brewer System - Dual Voltage
The Curtis Milano embodies elegance with an unparalleled, inspiring design that takes gourmet coffee service to the next level. Your customers will be naturally drawn to the elegant, conical shaped stainless steel servers that make every station beautiful. The servers are complemented by the contemporary brewing system featuring black side panels with burgundy accents. Enjoy maximum handling convenience provided by side curvatures and an integral handle located at the top of the server. Integral quality timers ensure optimum coffee quality. nd, its hide-away cover contains a convenient spare sight glass and cleaning brush. With all of these features and more, the Curtis Milano has the looks and the brains to satisfy your customers like never before.
With Generation Three Technology, the Curtis® Milano puts brewing mastery at the users’ finger tips. Create signature flavor profiles with precise, digital control over the entire brewing process. Customize pre-infusion, pulse brewing, water bypass, cold brew lock-out and many more settings for optimal flavor. Save your settings for consistently great coffee every time. G3 Technology also offers a variety of easily modifiable pre-programmed brewing recipes. Choose from Gourmet Standard, Dark Roast, Light Roast, High Yield, Filter Pack and Decaf. And with its scroll-through menu, it’s easy to fine-tune the brewing process for your exacting gourmet profile.
Detailed Product Description:
• G3 Digital Control Module provides precise control over all aspects of brewing in an intuitive, easy-to-read and operate system
• Pre-Set Global Recipes at the touch of a single button – no complex equipment required. Standard recipes include: Gourmet Standard, Dark Roast, Light Roast, High Yield, Filter Pack and Decaf.
• Can brew in .5, 1 or 1.5 gallon batch sizes.
• Smart server design uses vacuum insulation maximizing heat retention.
• Brew through server lids lock in temperature and flavor.
• Integral faucet and guard. Faucet guard drops down for ease of cleaning.
• Centrally located hot water spout for instant hot beverages and hot water needs.
• Unique deep bed, high capacity gourmet brew cones ensure maximum flavor extraction.
• European-styled 4” adjustable legs conform to requirements while adding to the Milano’s style.
• Angled LCD display for easy viewing.
Brew Capacity: brews 12 gallons/hour
No cord attached
Export voltages available
Servers not Included - Designed for use with the following Curtis Servers:
Electrical: 120/220V / 1800/2800W / 15/12.7A
Plumbing: Compression 3/8 NPT X 3/8 O.D. Tube; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 36-3/8"H x 11"W x 20-1/4"D
Weight: 56 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components