Fetco Extractor CBS-2062e Coffee Brewer [CBS-2062e]
Twin 3.0 gallon Extractor® Coffee Brewer
With the latest addition to the technologically advanced Extractor® series, you can have high volume beverage service at your fingertips. This digitally operated unit is a completely mobile solution for busy locations. It comes with the patented Cascading Spray Dome™, which helps deliver a consistent, perfectly balanced cup of coffee every time. The stainless steel gourmet-sized brew basket is designed for heavier brew ratios. You can brew directly into our 3.0 gallon Luxus® TPD Dispensers.
Detailed Product Description:
• Pulse-Brew Intermittent Spray Shower technology with programmable brew volume, brew time, pre-wet percent, bypass percent, pre-wet delay and drip delay
• Cascading Spray Dome technology ensures perfect extraction of coffee flavor
• Pulse-Brew System delivers intermittent pulses of water to ensure even saturation of the coffee bed for enhanced extraction.
• Digital Interface makes it easy to program and run brewer. Settings can be customized to your recipe.
• Pre-Wet Cycle allows you to control the length of time water is in contact with the coffee before the brew cycle to ensure optimum flavor.
• Bypass Feature redirects water directly into the dispenser, bypassing the coffee grounds in the brew basket, to provide your custom water-to-coffee ratio.
• Brew Time & Brew Volume can be programmed separately to ensure a perfectly-balanced batch, no matter how much coffee you brew at once
• Drip Delay lets you set the time between the end of the brew cycle and the unlocking of the brew basket, for increased safety.
Dispensers are not included. Designed for use with the following Fetco Dispensers:
TPD-30 3.0 Gallon Dispenser
Fetco Round Drip Tray
Fetco Acrylic Identifier Plates
Color Coded Dispenser Faucet Handles - Orange, Red, Blue, Green (Black is standard)
Colored Brew Basket Handle - Orange, Red, Green (Black is standard)
Batches per Hour: 6.0 - 18.0 depending on electrical configuration
Electrical: Available in 120/208 single or triple phase, 120/220 single or triple phase, or 120/240 single or triple phase. Require 3 or 4 wires + ground depending on configuration
Size: 32.5"W x 24.0"D x 41.75"H
Weight: 137 pounds
Warranty: Circuit boards: 3 years parts and 1 year labor; Electro-Mechanical parts: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; All other parts: 1 years parts and labor