Newco GXF-P Automatic Airpot Coffee Brewer 
Automatic Airpot Coffee Brewer
Detailed Product Description:
• Brews into 1.9L or 2.2L Airpots
• Visa-Brew - this function helps to communicate to the user that a brew cycle is in process. Once a brew cycle begins, a brewing lamp flashes for an adjustable period of time to help prevent the removal of a brewbasket or serving vessel prematurely
• PDS Valve - Newco’s exclusive porcelain flow control valve ensures extremely accurate pot levels, brew after brew
• Patented Modular Design - with the GX brewer’s cabinet design, the unit can be easily changed to brew into virtually any vessel on the market, simply by changing the base
• Gravity Hot Water Faucet System - dispenses hot water while brewing without altering the brew volume.
• Stainless Steel Cabinet - provides stability and durability.
• Versatile Faceplate Design - the GX brewer has the built-in capability to brew three separate volumes (ie. 12-24-36 cups). With the unit’s unique faceplate design, the volume switch can either be hidden or revealed depending upon the vessel you choose to brew into
• Dual Voltage - can be used with 120V or 240V
• Back-Up Pourover - can use without hooking up to a waterline
Export voltages available
Electrical: 120/240V / 1375/5500W / 11.5/22.9A
Plumbing: 1/4" Flare Water Line; 20-90 psi Water Line with minimum flow rate of 1.5 GPM.
Size: 25.1"H x 9.5"W x 19"D
Weight: 38 pounds
Warranty: 1 years parts and labor