La Pavoni Espresso Si [PAB-16]
The Espresso Si espresso machine is designed and manufactured by la Pavoni in Milan, Italy, incorporating some of the latest technology used in the home espresso machine industry.
A state of the art pressurized coffee handle allows you to use any type of coffee or grind to achieve triple the volume of “crema” normally made by other home espresso machines. Features an ULKA pump, which makes it extremely quiet, allowing you to enjoy early morning espresso without disturbing others.
Cappuccino frothing is both quick and easy with the “super froth” attachment already mounted on the unit. You may also froth by using the “Cappuccino Automatic” attachment. This system draws milk directly out of a container and aerates it into your cup, taking the guess work out of frothing. It will also not allow you to scald the milk before producing the necessary froth. Both are removable for easy cleaning.
Detailed Product Features:
• Produces espresso coffee using either ground coffee or pre-packaged coffee pods
• A convenient side-loading water container holds 36 oz’s of water, capable of producing 16 espresso or cappuccinos
• Water can be added with the machine in the on or off position
• Attractive green switches accent the high tech modern look of the machine
• Two frothing systems - "Super Froth" and Cappuccino Automatic"
• Initial warm-up time is a quick 2 minutes
• Body is made of shock-resistant ABS plastic
• Marine brass boiler
Power: 950 Watts, Volt 110
Warranty: 1-year warranty
Size: 12” high x 9 ½” wide
Weight: 9 lbs
Origin: Made in Italy
Confused about which espresso machine to order?
Click here for our Espresso Machine Buying Guide
Click here for our Espresso Machine Comparison Chart