La Pavoni Europiccola Chrome, 8 Cup [EPC-8]
20 oz boiler capacity. Makes 8/2 oz. cups of espresso.
Since 1905, craftsmen have built each La Pavoni Lever Espresso Machine by hand using only the finest materials. Superbly polished chrome or brass finishes accent the highly efficient design, which dates back to 1961. La Pavoni has set a standard for quality and style only found in old world cafes, now available for home or office. Enjoy the world class espresso machine built in Italy, the home of espresso coffee.
Each machine is designed to last years and give constant, perfect espresso with each pull of the lever. Design features incorporate the best of modern technology, such as nickel-plated, non-corrosive brass boilers, long-life, stainless steel elements, and re-set safety fuses. All are triple-plated to maintain years of beauty and are tested to meet the standards that have kept La Pavoni the premier name in the industry. Each machine is United States ETL safety-listed and most include both a standard frothing arm and our new "Cappuccino Automatic" frother.
Detailed Product Features:
• Steam pressure; piston operated.
• Dual frothing cappuccino system.
• Includes 2 stainless steel filter baskets.
• Internal thermostat continuously monitors pressure.
• Makes one or two cups at a time.
• Internal re-set fuse in case of overheating.
• Nickel plated, solid brass boilers.
• One year warranty and demonstration video included.
• ETL Listed.
• Demonstration video included
Power: Volt 110, Watts 1000
Warranty: 1-year warranty
Size: Height 12"
Weight: 14 lbs
Origin: Made in Italy
Confused about which espresso machine to order?
Click here for our Espresso Machine Buying Guide
Click here for our Espresso Machine Comparison Chart