Fetco Extractor® CBS-2021eP Coffee Brewer
Single 0.5 gallon Extractor® Coffee Brewer featuring a cascading spray dome for superior coffee extraction.
The award-winning Extractor® Series features the Pulse-Brew Intermittent Spray Shower Brewing System with intermittent spray technology to ensure that the body, taste and aroma of the coffee pass into the customer’s cup without degradation. Other innovative features include external calibration and set-up, a large spray disc for optimal saturation and a pre-wet cycle that can be turned off or on to assure thorough extraction for accurately controlling the contact time allows for precision recipe development. Adjustable parameters include: Brew Volume, Brew Time, Pre-Wet Percent, Drip Delay, Brew Temperature, Pre-Wet Delay and Low Temp/No Brew. After brewing, the portable, insulated stainless steel LUXUS® Thermal Dispensers maintain the coffee’s integrity and perfect serving temperature for hours without a heat source. The latest patented technology of the award-winning LUXUS® Thermal Dispensers includes a Freshness Timer®, built-in drip tray and a Volume Indicator™.
Detailed Product Description:
• Cascading Spray Dome provides an even and full saturation of the grounds. It is held in place magnetically for easy removal, cleaning and reinstallation
• Pulse-Brew Intermittent Spray Shower technology with programmable brew volume, brew time, pre-wet percent, pre-wet delay and drip delay
• Stainless steel gourmet-style brewing basket with choice of handle colors (black, red, green or orange – will come as black unless ordered otherwise)
• Electronically-controlled hot water source
• All stainless steel body construction
• Large spray disc
• Two fully-programmable batch sizes
Batches per Hour: 11.0
Electrical: Available in 120 single phase (plugs into a regular outlet), 120/208 single phase, 120/220 single phase, or 120/240 single phase. Require 2 or 3 wires + ground depending on configuration
Size: 8.75"W x 17"D x 21"H
Weight: 17 pounds
Warranty: Circuit boards: 3 years parts and 1 year labor; Electro-Mechanical parts: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; All other parts: 1 years parts and labor